Choose a combination of predefined colors here. Here are some examples. You can create any additional number on your backend theme, also can choose the background you want and four differents layouts.
Sprinkler irrigation is a modern irrigation systems , which are used to irrigate the desert regions of the earth and sand that can not hold water for a long time ,
The application where flood irrigation system may cause many of them resulting in wastage of irrigation water ,
Irrigation also sprinkler suitable for irrigating land irrigated by lift from artesian wells. And in this way it needs to push water from various sources using appropriate power motors in the network pipes of galvanized iron or plastic (PVC) decreasing diameters of these pipes gradually whenever diverged from water sources and these pipes are divided into main lines and other subsidiary and prove the petition pipes (Sub) Raiserz succession on the fixed dimensions vary depending on network design system, and the system as a kind of sprinkler irrigation networks and all Raiser ends Pfaunay spray (nozzle) disposal / h varies depending on the manufacturer and the distance between the sprinklers and sprinkler irrigation system user type
Types of sprinkler irrigation systems
1 - sprinkler irrigation Conveyor :
• sprinkler irrigation Conveyor manual : where is the transfer of laterals from one line to another whenever the first irrigation was transferred to another and so on and this is done manually .
• sprinkler irrigation Conveyor hastily rolling .
• sprinkler irrigation Conveyor mobile cannon : and contains a machine gun and one pays the water for a relatively long distances .
2 - constantly on the move sprinkler irrigation
• normal sprinkler irrigation pivot : sprinklers in high water level in the deposition conical base image on the surface of the earth .
• sprinkler irrigation pivot Alliba : machine guns installed on the outskirts of dangling hoses and close to the ground to minimize the impact of strong winds .
3 - sprinkler hard :
• This fixed network and distributed by design spaces are identified during construction and are usually 9 × 9 or 12 × 12 or 15 × 15 or 18 × 18 and other dimensions.