"Agri Business Exhibition"
Agricultural Investment tel : 01220002421
1-3 June 2024 - International Fairgrounds – Nasr City – Cairo
The eighth session of the Agribusiness exhibition will be held under the slogan "Agricultural Investment is the Future of the Nation" during the period from 1 to 3 June at the International Fairgrounds - Salah Salem Road - Nasr City
The exhibition adopts the vision of the Egyptian state in presenting a new strategy for agriculture based on the introduction of national projects aimed at achieving self-sufficiency, exporting agricultural products to global markets and encouraging investors to enter the agricultural sector, especially modern agriculture and strategic and export agriculture.
Therefore, the exhibition focuses on the following areas:
- Existing and new agricultural investment projects.
- Investment projects offered for sale by the state.
- Investment projects offered for sale from the private sector.
- Agricultural compound projects based on the cultivation of limited areas.
- Modern crops such as moringa, jojoba, astvia and spiroina algae
- Agricultural Industrialization Projects
- Agricultural production requirements companies (fertilizers - pesticides - seeds - seeds)
- Modern crops such as intensive olive cultivation, Barhi and Medjool palms, soilless crops, such as hydroponics, aquaponics, barley cultivation, saline water treatment projects, and greenhouse production projects
- New energy projects.
- New Delta Project, National Project for the Production of Vegetable Seeds, National Project for the Development of the Egyptian Countryside.
- We hope that the exhibition will be one of the most important marketing tools for projects for agricultural investment in Egypt